Intermediate SC Sustainment Management
SC Workforce Certification Level
Fulfills Elective Option for Intermediate Level Certification for SC Case Life Cycle Management
This course focuses on specific sustainment aspects, such as integrating elements of the total package approach, requirements determination, requisition processing, with an emphasis on transportation considerations throughout the Foreign Military Sales case life cycle. Relationships between the military’s International Logistics Control Office, the weapon system program manager, the contract administrative office, the Defense Logistics Agency and freight forwarder.
There are two options for completing the CASE-211 course:
- Online Learning Training (OLT) Option (CASE-211-V): Conducted over ten (10) days (10 half days). Conducted through distance learning with some portions at scheduled times with an instructor.
- Instructor Led Training (ILT) Option (CASE-211-N, X, W): Conducted over seven (7) days (4 half days plus 3 full days). The first four (4) days are conducted through distance learning with some portions at scheduled times with an instructor. The last three (3) days are in residence.
- “N” - DSCU NCR campus in Washington D.C.
- “W” – DSCU WPAFB, OH campus.
- “X” – Location other than a DSCU campus.
Raise the effectiveness of your logistics/sustainment skills and broaden your knowledge base of sustainment solutions in support of Security Cooperation.
SC personnel involved with Transportation and Logistics Management and support activities related to SC sustainment, item management in support of FMS/BPC cases, and international medical initiatives, services, and logistics management.
- SC-101 Introduction to Security Cooperation Course
- CASE-201 Intermediate SC Case Life Cycle Management (or Equivalent)
Security Cooperation Management Logistics Support Course (SCM-CS), Oct 1 2013 and Later
10 half days OLT, or 4 days OLT + 3 days ILT
Additional Course Information
Online Training (OLT), or Online Training (OLT) + Instructor Led Training (ILT)
SC Continuous Learning Hours
DAU Continuous Learning Points
College Credit Recommended
Transfer Credit Available
Constructive Credit Available
Available Classes & Registration
|Class||Online Dates||Resident Dates||Location||Class Status||Enrollment Status|| |
|V01||11/02/2020 - 11/16/2020||Virtual Instructor-Led Training||Scheduled||Open||Register|
The course consists of an on-line portion to be completed in preparation for attending the 3 day in-residence session. The in-residence portion normally runs from 0800 until 1530 Tuesday through Thursday, allowing for travel days on Monday and Friday.