Intermediate SC Case Financial Management
SC Workforce Certification Level
Fulfills Elective Option for Intermediate Level Certification for SC Case Life Cycle Management
The goal of the Intermediate Security Cooperation Case Financial Management course is to provide Security Cooperation personnel with a comprehensive understanding and application of financial laws, regulations, and polices to determine solutions to financial issues within the Security Cooperation case life cycle.
There are two options for completing the CASE-212 course:
- Online Learning Training (OLT) Option (CASE-212-V): Conducted over ten (10) days (10 half days). Conducted through distance learning with some portions at scheduled times with an instructor.
- Instructor Led Training (ILT) Option (CASE-212-N, X, W): Conducted over eight (8) days (4 half days plus 4 full days). The first four (4) days are conducted through distance learning with some portions at scheduled times with an instructor. The last four (4) days are in residence.
- “N” - DSCU NCR campus in Washington D.C.
- “W” – DSCU WPAFB, OH campus.
- “X” – Location other than a DSCU campus.
This course’s objective is to demonstrate the financial management responsibilities in the life cycle of a Security Cooperation case from case development to closure.
SC personnel involved with Budgeting & Financial Management of SC Programs and Resources.
- SC-101 Introduction to Security Cooperation Course
- CASE-201 Intermediate SC Case Life Cycle Management (or Equivalent)
Security Cooperation Management Case Financial Management Course (SCM-CF), Oct 1 2013 and Later
10 half days OLT, or 4 days OLT + 4 days ILT
Additional Course Information
Online Training (OLT), or Online Training (OLT) + Instructor Led Training (ILT)
SC Continuous Learning Hours
DAU Continuous Learning Points
College Credit Recommended
Transfer Credit Available
Constructive Credit Available
Available Classes & Registration
|Class||Online Dates||Resident Dates||Location||Class Status||Enrollment Status|| |
|V01||10/19/2020 - 10/30/2020||Virtual Instructor-Led Training||In-Progress||Closed|| |